Saturday, December 31, 2022

EASY 20-Min Cheesy Baked Mexica Street Corn Dip (Last Minute New Year's Eve Recipe)



Cheesy Baked Mexican Street Corn Dip is a hot corn dip reminiscent of Mexican street corn!

Creamy, cheesy, spiked with lime juice, chili powder, and a serrano chile or jalapeno for a touch of heat!

SO EASY and ready in 20 minutes!

So if you're scrambling and trying to come up with a last minute recipe on the last day of 2022, this is meant for YOU!

Also keep this in mind for your Superbowl parties coming up!

Apart from all the recipes I send you every week....Happy New Year and all the best to each and every one of you, my loyal readers, in 2023! Your support means everything to me and I am so grateful to have you here at my side for another year of exciting recipes!


If you make this recipe, please leave a COMMENT AND A STAR RATING on the actual blog post in the comments section at the bottom and tag me in your Instagram stories!

Happy Cooking,
– Averie

Click On Any Category To Get More Recipes!

30-Minute Meals Chicken Desserts
Soup Keto Salads

No comments:

Post a Comment