Saturday, December 3, 2022

You'll LOVE these Holiday Baking Recipes ! 🥧

Hi —

One of my favorite things about this time of year is baking holiday treats.

But, which recipes to make?! While I like to vary it up sometimes, there are a handful of recipes that are always on my must-make list, because they are THAT GOOD.

PERFECT CREAM CHEESE SUGAR COOKIES. Everyone LOVES these easy and soft sugar cookies! Cut them into fun shapes for a festive treat. One reader said: "These are the best sugar cookies ever! My grandson rates them 10 stars! So soft and melt in your mouth."

CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT COVERED PRETZELS. These salty and sweet pretzels disappear at holiday parties! They make great gifts too. One reader said: "I made several batches for Christmas gifts this year. What a hit! Everyone loved them! I will definitely be making them again next year."

PUMPKIN GINGERBREAD MUFFINS. Two of your favorite flavors come together to create these easy, moist, and perfectly-spiced muffins. One reader said: "These are AMAZING! Definitely one of my favorite recipes of yours!"

CHOCOLATE GINGER COOKIES. This is my favorite Christmas cookie! They're thick, chewy, and have scrumptious melty puddles of chocolate. One reader said: "I made these yesterday afternoon, and they were incredible! Nice and chewy, extra gingery, and yummy. Thank you for creating such a special and versatile recipe!"


***DON'T MISS THIS TRENDING VIDEO***


ANDES MINT COOKIES. The most tasty thick, soft, and chewy cookies. Adding Andes Mint pieces gives them classic holiday sparkle. One reader said: "These are delicious! The recipe was easy to follow, and my cookies turned out perfectly!"

BISCUIT CINNAMON ROLLS. Have these scrumptious cinnamon rolls on the table in just 60 minutes. They're soft, flaky, and topped with a tasty buttermilk glaze. One reader said: "Just made these luscious biscuits. Easy and quick to make. Very tender and sweet. Highly recommend!!!"

CANDY CANE SNOWBALL COOKIES. Melt-in-your-mouth cookies topped with white chocolate and crushed peppermints. They're perfect for the holidays! One reader said: "These are a new family favorite!"

EGGNOG BREAD. Capture the essence of the holidays with this spiced eggnog bread. The rum glaze really takes it to the next level! One reader said: "I just made this delicious bread!! It was a fantastic way to utilize the last of my eggnog, and you were right, the fresh nutmeg made it extra yummy."

PEANUT BUTTER BLOSSOM COOKIES. A holiday baking favorite. These are the most delicious and soft peanut butter blossoms you will ever taste! One reader said: "I made this for a friend of mine, and she loved them! She said they were the best cookies she had ever had! I tried a few myself, and they were delicious!"

NOT FINDING WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?

I have even MORE baking recipes RIGHT HERE.

Join me for some holiday baking fun!​​​

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment