Thursday, December 1, 2022

Gingerbread Biscotti 😋



Hello ooseims,

Welcome back, I'm so glad you could join me today. This time of year is my favorite for baking. This is why I'm so excited to share this gingerbread biscotti recipe with you.

The holiday season is not complete without a few kinds of gingerbread cookies in the mix. Maybe it's the nostalgia factor, but even the smell of these spiced biscotti as they bake is enough to get me in the seasonal spirit.

Gingerbread Biscotti

These are simply too good to enjoy just once a year. Why not let gingerbread biscotti become a regular accompaniment to your morning cup (or pot) of coffee no matter the season? I can confirm, this is the best combination. Click (or tap) here to get the gingerbread biscotti recipe now.



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment