shutterbean |
| Posted: 01 Jun 2022 02:22 AM PDT
Currently May 2022:
Let’s look at my May pages in my Currently Workbook!
One of the big things that happened this month is that I hosted and taught a succulent arrangement class at my home for our school auction.
I drew what we made!
I worked super hard at collecting all the stuff from my yard for us to play with.
Overview.
All the good things that happened!
Let’s break it down!
Inspired By:A few trips to China camp.
Recording an episode of the Belonging Podcast by my friend Becca Piastrelli. We are talking about how I keep grief weird. I’ll let you know when it comes out!
I painted my powder room black!
I made an offering.
I sold some stuff!
I also had three sleepovers at my house!
I also shared how I get ready for a party with my party planning list. Watching:
Reading:
Thinking About:my life, my career, the future, the summer, what I’m going to make next on this blog. Listening To:Been listening to that song a lot. I need new music…BADLY. I’ve also been listening to- Ghost of a Podcast, the Witch Wave and Quitted podcasts Dream Life:I had a dream I was talking to Martha Stewart across the table but my voice was all raspy. Eating/Drinking:
Tuna salad sandwiches get us through work from home lunch.
I made a kale salad that kind of reminded me of this one.
Made my Mom’s tacos vegan for my brother.
Trader Joe’s mandarin chicken FTW.
We fired up the pizza oven
I made chicken tikka masala and I’m gonna make it again for the blog.
One of my meal prep staples- Baked Tofu!
Donuts were consumed a few times.
And a few bagels and cream cheese + Dorito sandwiches.
Special sushi for Mother’s Day!
I’m in a coconut yogurt phase.
I also made Blueberry Mojitos for the blog.
Hooray for meatball sandwiches.
Grateful For:
Self Portrait for May:
Have a great June!!
Dip into the past Mays:
The post Currently May 2022 appeared first on Shutterbean. |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Shutterbean. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |































No comments:
Post a Comment