Friday, June 3, 2022

Low carb meal prep recipes - my favs!

logo

Hey there

I think records were broken this week with the number of emails and messages in my inbox asking for low-carb meal prep recipes.

I get it!

While I think you can achieve a healthy lifestyle through a clean, well-balanced diet that includes healthy carbs, I can appreciate how I feel when I have more low-carb meals in our meal plan.

Before I share my favorite low-carb recipes, here's a low-carb meal prep blog post I put together. This blog post has everything you need to know to have low-carb recipes prepared ahead of time for the week, and it includes more easy recipes.

Also, check out the low-carb recipe category

Let's get to my favorite low-carb recipes.

You can make these recipes on Sunday to eat throughout the week.

Jalapeno Cheddar Egg Bites.These egg bites are portable, making them easy to grab on the way to work. Also, they are packed with protein to keep you full all morning.

​​Low Carb Keto Pizza Sauce.This is great to have on hand to make cauliflower pizzas, portobello pizzas, or use in your favorite low-carb pizza recipes. I make this all of the time!

Greek Yogurt Chicken Salad. There's no mayo in this 5-star chicken salad; it's made with avocado and greek yogurt, and it tastes fantastic! Check out this tuna salad too!

Pizza soup. Is delicious and gets better each day; perfect for making on Sunday for the week.

All of my meatloaf recipes! But especially this cheeseburger meatloaf. This is a reader favorite.

Shredded Chicken . This is a meal prep staple I make every single week. I use this in salads, lettuce wraps, and recipe ideas.

These are the low-carb recipes I make most often. But, as I look through my recipes, there are so many more I can choose from.

I recommend checking out the low-carb meal prep guide and low-carb category for many ideas and recipes.

Have a great weekend!

Tammy

Organize Yourself Skinny

PS. Did you know that I have an eBook? Actually, an eBook Bundle! This bundle includes the Organize Yourself Skinny eBook and 30-day Workbook. The eBook has an entire chapter on meal prep and freezer cooking. The bundle consists of 4 weeks of make-ahead meal plans. AND I even include a bonus 4-week freezer stock-up menu. You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment