Saturday, January 15, 2022

The best HEALTHY Dinner Recipes


Hi reader -

Looking for nutritious meals that will help you reach New Years goals?!

Our favorite healthy dinner recipes to start off 2022:

1. One Pan Italian Sausage & Veggies: One reader said, "This was so delicious!! I made it on Sunday for my meal-prepped lunches for the week and added some veggie pasta with it instead of rice. So so yummy, I loved it everyday and kept me so full!"

GET THE RECIPE: "One Pan Italian Sausage & Veggies"

2. Healthy Chicken Salad: Healthy Chicken Salad is made with shredded chicken, crisp celery, dried sweet cranberries, juicy grapes, and crunchy sliced almonds. It's coated in a mayo-less three-ingredient dressing.

GET THE RECIPE: "Healthy Chicken Salad"

3. Sweet Potato Bowls: One reader said, "I love love love this recipe. Just meal prepped it for my lunches…for the 10th time."

GET THE RECIPE: "Sweet Potato Bowls"

4. The BEST Vegetable Soup: This vegetable soup is loaded with tons of veggies, miniature pasta noodles, and a "secret" ingredient that adds loads of flavor! This healthy soup can be made in one pot in about 30 minutes or less.

GET THE RECIPE: "Vegetable Soup"

5. Quinoa Chili: One reader said, "I made this yesterday! I was skeptical about the sweet potatoes but so glad I tried it! It was awesome! I added lean ground turkey and chopped green onions. Yummy! Thank you!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Quinoa Chili"

6. Turkey Meatloaf: One reader said, "Just tried these tonight very tasty! I put zucchini in there as well!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Turkey Meatloaf"

7. Tilapia with Pineapple Salsa: One reader said, "How delicious!! Ahh I absolutely love tilapia, and especially with a nice fruity salsa. YUM!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Tilapia with Pineapple Salsa"

8. Banh Mi Bowls: One reader said, "This recipe was to die for. I served it on cauliflower rice and it was seriously amazing. cant wait to eat the left overs today."

GET THE RECIPE: "Bahn Mi Bowls"

9. Greek Couscous Salad: One reader said, "This was really good! Followed the recipe exactly and absolutely loved it. My boyfriend, who has to have meat with every meal, even loved it! Thank you"

GET THE RECIPE: "Greek Couscous Salad"

10. Vegetarian Sushi Bowls: Quell your sushi cravings without any meat! Vegetarian Sushi Bowls start with sushi rice and are topped with ripe avocado, shelled edamame, carrot ribbons, chopped mangoes, and crisp cucumbers. Add in some seaweed sheets and a creamy Sriracha mayo as the perfect finishing touch!

GET THE RECIPE: "Vegetarian Sushi Bowls"

11. Chicken Lettuce Wraps: One reader said, "Love these! Such a delicious, easy and healthy option for dinner or lunch!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Chicken Lettuce Wraps"

12. Avocado Toast: One reader said, "Love these! Such a delicious, easy and healthy option for dinner or lunch!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Avocado Toast"

13. Daal (Immune Boosting Smoothie): One reader said, "I have been looking for good healthy vegetarian meals to include in our dinner rotation and this fits the bill! This was delicious, both my husband and I enjoyed it very much. Thanks Chelsea!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Daal"

14. Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry: One reader said, "Tastes great and it was the fastest dish yet that I have made out of all. Thanks again!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Rotisserie Chicken Stir Fry"

15. Vegetarian Gyros: One reader said, "Thank you for the awesome recipe. Made a lovely lunch!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Vegetarian Gyros"

16. Tuna Stack: One reader said, "These are so good ! I've made them twice already.Feel like it's healthy too!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Tuna Stack"

17. Healthy Chicken Salad: One reader said, "So good! Loved all the flavors! The perfect dinner!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Healthy Chicken Salad"

18. Grilled Chicken with Avocado Salsa: One reader said, "This receipe was the best that I have ever tasted! My husband loved it too! This is a WOW!!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Grilled Chicken With Avocado Salsa"

19. Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes: One reader said, "This is absolutely delicious! My 20 year old son requests this for dinner every time he comes home. He wants the recipe double so he can take it back with him to school"

GET THE RECIPE: "Mediterranean Sweet Potatoes"

20. Steak Kebabs: One reader said, "Best kebabs I've ever had. I love the idea of kebabs, and have tried them numerous times, but the final result never really pleased me. This recipe is wonderful and I've made it twice in the last 3 weeks"

GET THE RECIPE: "Steak Kebabs"

Curious -- did any of your favorites make this list?!

xo,
Chelsea Lords


Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment