Wednesday, January 19, 2022

How to make Sakura Wagashi

Can't see images? Click here...

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

How to make Sakura Wagashi

Sakura wagashi is a Japanese dessert made of bean paste and glutinous rice, coloured and shaped like cherry blossom flowers to celebrate the beginning of spring.

sakura wagashi

Desserts, Gluten free, Japan and Korea, Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes, Video

Hello everyone,
Spring will soon be here for my friends in the northern hemisphere.
And I am certainly looking forward to a cooler autumn days.

While waiting for summer to be over and when I can switch on my oven again, I made this Japanese sweet known as wagashi.

If you recall in my previous post, Shiro-an (White bean paste), I uploaded a photo, at the end of the post, of wagashis I made for her birthday (instead of birthday cake)
She wanted to learn, so during her year end break, we made a video together. It was fun.

My wagashi aren't perfect, I need to practise more to make them pretty to look at.
You can watch Sakura wagashi video on my youtube channel!

 

Take care,

Lisa

Facebook Twitter Pinterest Youtube Instagram

Lisa's Lemony Kitchen

Copyright © 2016 All rights reserved.

You are receiving this email because you signed up to receive tasty new recipes from Lisa's Lemony Kitchen!

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment