Saturday, January 15, 2022

Healthy Dinner Recipes

Hi there reader,

It's no secret that many people set health goals this time of year.

I'm usually one of them!

After weeks of overindulging in holiday treats it's a great time to think about eating healthier.

I've got you covered with HUGE list of healthy recipes!

Like these HEALTHY FAMILY FAVORITES!!


Taco Salad

This meal takes less than 30 minutes, is easy to prep in advance, and is fully customizable and includes a crispy BAKED tortilla bowl!

Lettuce Wraps

Made ground chicken (or turkey), fresh chopped vegetables and a delicious stir-fry sauce, served in a cold and crisp lettuce leaf.

Taco Soup

This recipe is one of my favorite meals when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty. This one-pot meal can also be made in the Crock Pot or Instant Pot!


Check out all my Healthy Dinner Recipes!

Not only that: I've got delicious Low-Carb Recipes.

Enjoy!
Lauren




No comments:

Post a Comment