Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Chicken Noodle Casserole


Hello ooseims,

Today I'm really excited to be sharing a twist on a classic. I know you're going to love this Chicken Noodle Casserole recipe!

This recipe consists of cooked chicken and noodles in a savory flavored sauce topped with a cheesy bread crumb topping. This dinner makes a great weeknight meal and is even easier when you use a rotisserie chicken.

Check out the recipe here!

I wish my mom would have made this when I was young. We ate a lot of Tuna Noodle Casserole and Meatloaf. It took me a while and a lot of recipe tweaking before I could eat those again.

But, this recipe is one you'll want to add to the weekly rotation! It's easy, delicious, and a crowd pleaser! Ready for the recipe? Grab it here!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment