Thursday, January 13, 2022

AMAZING Cranberry Coffee Cake


Hi ooseims,

Today I'm really excited to be sharing a simple and delicious recipe with you. I know you're going to love this Cranberry Coffee Cake Recipe.

It's tart, sweet, and made deliciously moist with sour cream. I wish I could take credit for this beautiful, perfect cranberry coffee cake. That honor belongs to one of my blogging besties, Mary Younkin from her The Weeknight Dessert Cookbook. You can make this amazing recipe for dessert and enjoy it with your morning cup of coffee, too!

Check out the recipe here!

Because I'm familiar with Mary's wonderfulness, I had no doubt that this coffee cake would be good. But I wasn't prepared for how absolutely heavenly those beautiful red cranberries would taste in a moist sour cream coffee cake.

I also couldn't believe how easy it was to make such a pretty cake. Ready to try this recipe for yourself? Click (or tap) here!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment