Wednesday, December 1, 2021

It's cookie season, baby 🍪




Hi reader,

December is here and it's time to talk all things COOKIES. I have over 50 cookie recipes on my site and I seriously love every single one.

If you've been craving a specific type of cookie, there's a good chance I've got one for you! We're talkin':

  • Traditional and fun takes on chocolate chip cookies
  • Festive holiday cookies
  • Gluten & grain free cookies

And so much more! I picked out some of my most popular ones in different categories below to satisfy every craving.

Celebrate cookie season

The Best Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies You'll Ever Eat


Get the recipe


Incredible Gingerbread Oatmeal Cream Pies


Get the recipe


Soft Cut Out Sugar Cookies (gluten & grain free)


Get the recipe


Death by Chocolate Peppermint Cookies


Get the recipe


Paleo Ginger Molasses Cookies


Get the recipe

Looking for more? Get all of my amazing cookie recipes here! If you make any of them be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked them.

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment