Tuesday, December 21, 2021

I have just launched a brand new food blog!


Hi reader!

I hope you like cheesecake as much as I do because I'm super thrilled to announce that I've just launched a brand new food blog about ... you guessed it... cheesecake!

Eat My Cheesecake is a tongue-in-the-cheek food blog that publishes no bake, baked and all cheesecakey things in-between. Be prepared to be blown away at the creative and luscious recipes. Just check out this awesome Oreo Cheesecake!

We even accept recipe requests and would love to hear which recipes you're interested in preparing. So please give us a shout!

As always, I appreciate your support and hope you enjoy all the recipes - past, present and future.

Why not make a cheesecake for Christmas? Click here for inspiration!

Michelle
GreedyGourmet.com



Unsubscribe | Update your profile | Kemp House, 160 City Road, London , EC1V 2NX

No comments:

Post a Comment