Wednesday, December 8, 2021

DAY 7!!! Can You Pronounce This Cookie?


Hi ooseims !!

Thank you so much for inviting me into your inbox 💜 I hope you enjoy this new recipe!!

Shelly


DAY 7!! ALFAJORES! If you've never heard of these dreamy cookies, think buttery, tender shortbread with creamy dulce de leech sandwiched in between. YOU GUYS

Easy Homemade Alfajores

Delicate, melt-in-your-mouth Alfajores are a traditional South American sandwich cookie. Brimming with creamy dulce de leche filling and rolled in coconut (or not), this easy alfajores recipe is one of my favorites for holiday baking. I just know you'll love them too!

Continue reading Easy Homemade Alfajores at Cookies and Cups.


View on Cookies and Cups



Still hungry? Click here to check out ALL my recipes!.

No comments:

Post a Comment