After the caraway seeds with 24 coats of sugar have rested for a day for the receipt (recipe) Caraway Comfits another twelve coats are added using small charges of sugar syrup.  This will continue to occur until the comfits have 60 coats of sugar.  Pictured is my adding the thirty-sixth charge of sugar syrup to be processed on the comfit pan and then the coated seeds will rest until my next opportunity to add twelve more layers.

After the caraway seeds with 24 coats of sugar have rested for a day for the receipt (recipe) Caraway Comfits another twelve coats are added using small charges of sugar syrup.  This will continue to occur until the comfits have 60 coats of sugar.  Pictured is my adding the thirty-sixth charge of sugar syrup to be processed on the comfit pan and then the coated seeds will rest until my next opportunity to add twelve more layers.

Visit my website at:   www.hearttohearthcookery.com