Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Chocolate is always the right answer!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com

There are several desserts that always seem to go over exceptionally well at my house…rice krispie treats and cheesecake!

When it comes to cheesecakes, I'm no stranger to creating this fabulous treat! I've got a little of everything on the blog here.

But sometimes, I want to NOT turn on my oven.

Why this Chocolate cheesecake recipe is best:

  • No oven required
  • Creamy chocolate flavor
  • Easy prep!
  • Can be topped with all your favorite candies

You'll love the chocolate flavor in today's cheesecake. The combination of melted chocolate with cocoa powder provides a smooth and rich chocolate taste and texture!

My family and I agree this is the BEST cheesecake on the blog. No exceptions. Will you try it?

READ: How to make NO BAKE Chocolate Cheesecake

Happy Baking,

XO,

Aimee



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment