Monday, December 27, 2021

Budget Bytes Weekly Digest 12/27


Hello! Here's what we've been cooking up this week:

Glazed Ham Steaks

I don't know about you, but it feels like Thanksgiving was just yesterday and I'm not ready to make another big dinner yet. So for Christmas, I'm making these super simple ham steaks instead of a full glazed ham. They're so incredibly quick, I get my ham fix, and I can spend Christmas day relaxing. 😎 These glazed ham steaks are so good and so easy that they'll probably be making their way into my normal dinner rotation, too. [Read more...]

Easy Baked Brie

Okay, I've got one more delicious drop for you before I take a few days off for Christmas. If there is one special thing you make for yourself this holiday season, let it be baked brie. There's no appetizer or delicious treat that is easier than baked brie. It's basically pure heaven. I topped my baked brie with caramelized apples and pecans, but I've got some other topping ideas for you below! [Read more...]


New Video:

Honey Mustard Sauce


Currently Trending:

Until next time, happy cooking!





Update your subscription preferences here | Unsubscribe | PO BOX 60262, Nashville, TN 37206

No comments:

Post a Comment