Wednesday, December 29, 2021

20 SIMPLE Crockpot Recipes


Hi reader -

If you happen to be in a sugar coma from the past few days, there's nothing better to combat that with than some hearty crockpot meals! Below are our favorite easy dinners made in the slow cooker.

Today I'm sharing my 20 favorite "dump it & forget about it" CROCKPOT recipes:

1. Crockpot Cowboy Casserole: One reader said, "I love this recipe!! So easy and yummy, my husband was raving about how tasty it was! Thank you for a delicious and easy crock pot recipe!

GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Cowboy Casserole"

2. Crockpot Porcupine Meatballs over Rice: One reader said, "I made these with ground beef and my kids loved them."


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Porcupine Meatballs over Rice"

3. Crockpot White Chicken Chili: One reader said, "Made this for a work chili-cook off and I won!! It was fantastic!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot White Chicken Chili"

4. Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes & Sausage: Simple and delicious comfort food: crockpot cheesy potatoes! The potatoes are cooked in the crockpot until tender and flavorful and then covered in plenty of cheese.


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes & Sausage"

5. Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup: One reader said, "This was a huge hit! I have a super picky husband, and he ate 2 bowls! Definitely adding to our go to favs!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Mexican Tortilla Soup"

6. Crockpot Chili: One reader said, "You are *officially* my favorite person because this recipe helped me win a chili cook-off! Hooray! It really is the best though. and didn't change a thing. Thank you Chelsea!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Chili"

7. Crockpot Bolognese: Hearty, delicious, and veggie-packed spaghetti bolognese is slow cooked to perfection in the crockpot. This spaghetti bolognese is elegant enough to serve for company or can be simplified for an easy weeknight meal.


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Bolognese"

8. Crockpot Quinoa Tacos: One reader said, "Oh my goodness, this recipe is so good. I'm not a big fan of quinoa, but I had some in the pantry so I thought I would give this a try. I wasn't expecting much. We have had it two nights in a row now. Leftovers were just as good as the first day. This will definitely become one of our go so dinners. Thank You!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Quinoa Tacos"

9.Crockpot Pot Roast: One reader said, "Company just left and I could not wait to let you know what a hit your pot roast was. We had two couples joining us for dinner and they both said that it was the best pot roast they had ever had! Thanks you so much for sharing! The best!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Pot Roast"

10. Beef Ragu: One reader said, "This is most fabulous dish! I've served it twice now for a fundraiser dinner and got rave reviews! Perfect instructions and WOW!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Beef Ragu"

11. Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup: One reader said, "Oh my gosh this is the best Mexican soup I've ever made or tasted! I described it to my friend as "award winning"! thank you SO much for this awesome recipe. Delicious!!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Soup"

12. Tex Mex Quinoa: One reader said, ""Nothing like throwing a bunch of delicious things into a slow cooker, to see it magically transform into something delicious without slaving over a stove. 😀 Love the flavors in this, and your use of quinoa! A comfort meal that's healthy! Love the cilantro and lime juice! I bet a nice chunk of avocado would be perfect to garnish, too!"

GET THE RECIPE: "Tex Mex Quinoa"

13. Sweet Potato Stew: One reader said, "I put this together this morning because we had an INCREDIBLY busy day ahead. When everybody got home, a fabulous hearty stew awaited. Great recipe! Thanks!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Sweet Potato Stew

14. Crockpot Cajun Chicken: One reader said, "This was delicious. Really good. This was really good. I will be making this again … very soon."


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Cajun Chicken"

15. Crockpot Chicken Quinoa Soup: One reader said, "This was my first time trying one of your recipes and after making this soup….I'm a fan of yours!!! This soup was delicious!!! Both my husband and I loved it!! So yummy!!! Thanks for the great recipe! I look forward to making many more that you suggest!!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Chicken Quinoa Soup"

16. Taco Chili: One reader said, "Super delicious chili. The whole family loved it. Super easy to make. Thanks for the recipe. Yum!!!!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Taco Chili"

17. Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork: One reader said, "The pulled pork is delicious. The bbq sauce has the perfect amount of sweetness and slight kick from the chipotle. I'm sure I'll be making this again…and sharing it!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork"

18. Crockpot Turkey Breast: One reader said, "That was the most amazing, moist turkey breast I have ever eaten. The crockpot makes all the difference it was sooooo good."


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Turkey Breast"

19. Crockpot Quinoa: One reader said, "I love how easy and healthy this is Chelsea!!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Quinoa"

20. Crockpot Sloppy Joes: One reader said, "This is most fabulous dish! I've served it twice now for a fundraiser dinner and got rave reviews! Perfect instructions and WOW!"


GET THE RECIPE: "Crockpot Sloppy Joes"

I hope you LOVE these recipes

And I'd love to hear from you: If you've tried any of these easy crockpot meals let me know! :)

xo,
Chelsea Lords


Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment