Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Amazing Southern Sides For Thanksgiving

A turkey is a given. The fun part of Thanksgiving is choosing which sides to make. Here are 21 of my favorite southern Thanksgiving side dish recipes. Everything from cornbread dressing and mac and cheese to all kinds of casseroles. These are the BEST southern sides for a memorable Thanksgiving.

Southerners love their casseroles and casseroles are such a great fit for Thanksgiving. My son requests Yellow Squash Casserole every year. My daughter prefers Green Bean Casserole. I'm sure your family is like mine and everyone has a different favorite. I tend to make lots of sides for Thanksgiving. That way we have enough leftovers to last for days.

I do alot of the prep work for my sides a day or even 2 ahead of time. Many can be assembled a day in advance.It really helps take the stress out of cooking a big meal.

21 Incredible Southern Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes

Wishing you a happy and safe Thanksgiving.




No comments:

Post a Comment