Wednesday, November 17, 2021

All the Thanksgiving Recipes You Need This Year {Plus Free Thanksgiving Menu Planner!}

Mel's Kitchen Cafe

Tons of Thanksgiving Recipes and Resources!

How's the Thanksgiving menu planning going? Are you hosting? Traveling? Staying in? Eating out?

If you are elbow deep in planning a Thanksgiving menu or just figuring out which recipe to take to Grandma's house, I compiled all my Thanksgiving recipes and resources in one place.

I'm sharing over 50 of my favorite Thanksgiving recipes below, as well as a handy printable Thanksgiving menu planner.

Have fun menu planning!

And if you have time, let me know over in the comments what you'll be making/bringing/doing for Thanksgiving this year. I love knowing those details!

(more…)

The post All the Thanksgiving Recipes and Resources You Need This Year appeared first on Mel's Kitchen Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment