Friday, January 30, 2026

Quick Dinner Win: 15-Minute Blackened Shrimp

Add A Pinch

Hi ,

​

I hope this email finds you having a wonderful week! Life has been extra busy lately (doesn't it always feel that way?), and on those hectic days, nothing beats a recipe that's fast, flavorful, and uses simple ingredients we usually have on hand.

That's why I'm so excited to share this super simple shrimp recipe: Easy Blackened Shrimp! This dish comes together in just 15 minutes from start to finish—perfect for weeknight dinners when you want something special without spending hours in the kitchen.

​

Here's what makes it a favorite around here:

  • Juicy shrimp pan-seared with my homemade blackened seasoning (a mix of paprika, cayenne, garlic, herbs, and more—you can customize the heat!)
  • That gorgeous smoky, spicy crust from a hot skillet
  • Only 3 main ingredients: shrimp, olive oil (or butter), and the seasoning
  • Endless ways to serve it: over grits, in tacos, on salads, tossed with pasta.. so many possibilities!

I love using my homemade blackened seasoning because it's a total game-changer—you control the spice and flavor, and it works on so many things beyond shrimp.

Head over to the full recipe to grab the details, step-by-step instructions, and all my tips! I can't wait to hear how you love it!



Profile Pic Enjoy!


Cookbook


Appetizers Dinner Side Dishes Desserts


No comments:

Post a Comment