Saturday, November 30, 2024

Weekly Meal Plan๐Ÿ’š

Image

Hello-

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We put up our Christmas tree yesterday and today I am going to do some holiday baking! It's TIME!

I will be sharing a lot of NEW cookie recipes on the blog in December, but check out my COOKIE category now! Make a list of what you want to bake this holiday season. There are SO many good ones!

Ok, let's get to the meal plan! I included a few extra recipes to help you use up Thanksgiving leftovers...and I am sharing extra cookie recipes until Christmas! Enjoy!

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

*Read this week's This and That HERE!**

If you make a recipe, please leave a comment and star rating on our blog. It is SO helpful for our business. Thanks a million!​

Have a great week!

Maria

Want more? Check out all of our recipes! Follow along on Instagram. You can purchase our first cookbook HERE and my cookie cookbook HERE.

​
Thanks for subscribing to newsletters from Two Peas & Their Pod.

To make sure our emails don't get lost, add us to your address book.

UPDATE YOUR PREFERENCES:
  • Meal Planning Email: Making it EASY for you to eat delicious meals at home
  • Weekly Curated Email: Highlighting our new and seasonal recipes
  • This and That: See what we've been up to, what we are loving, cooking, and MORE!
  • Click here for your current preferences.
Unsubscribe | 2180 East 4500 South, Suite 210-G, Holladay, UT 84117



No comments:

Post a Comment