
| My Cranberry Meatballs are always a crowd favorite. I'm sharing two ways to make this delicious appetizer – homemade or an even easier slow cooker cranberry meatballs version with three ingredients! Remember those grape jelly meatballs from the 70's and 80's? Those were one of my favorite recipes my Mama would make for parties as I was growing up. (Am I dating myself? Most likely. But you know what? They sure were delicious!) These cranberry meatballs are a seasonal update to that age-old classic recipe. They are perfect for fall and winter, Thanksgiving and Christmas, and definitely on brisk game days for a tailgate. I think you will love them, too! CRANBERRY MEATBALLS
|
![]() |
| | | | |
Thanks for subscribing to newsletters from Add a Pinch.
To make sure our emails don't get lost, add us to your address book.
- Instant Updates: Get recipes when they are shared.
- Friday Digest: A recap of recipes shared during the week.
- Easy Meal Planning: Weekly meal plans and shopping lists sent each Sunday.
- Seasonal Content & Special Occasion Meal Plans: Free meal plans with printable lists.
Unsubscribe | Add a Pinch | PO Box 460, Carrollton, GA 30112


No comments:
Post a Comment