Simple, functional, beautiful joys! ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏ ͏
| Hi reader, There are certain things I've bought over the last year that I could say, meh, probably shouldn't have spent the money. And then there are things I've bought that have given me repeated moments of simple joy: An incredible cup of coffee to look forward to every morning. Makeup that makes me feel like myself. An office chair that makes answering Tuesday morning emails feel like a little treat. And boots that actually keep my toes warm while walking through the Minnesota winter snow. It's the season of sales, and here we all come! Sending our lists! But the truth is, I really don't want to add to your (or my) clutter. So today, here's a mostly un-themed list of just Things I Love. Things that are actually in my home. Things I enjoy every time I use them. Things that are functional and beautiful. Things that make me feel like I can buy less overall because I enjoy what I already have. Many of these items are already on sale and they are marked with a ⭐! The links below are affiliate links and I may receive a commission from the purchase. We also partnered with Target this year so any Target links are part of a paid partnership. - This coffee maker brings me so much joy every single morning. Over the last five years we have tried just about every kind out there, and this is my favorite of all of them! ⭐
- We are in love with our office chairs - it feels impossible to find comfortable office chairs that are actually cute. But these are both! People ask about them all the time, and they are adjustable, so they work well for both me and Bjork. ⭐
- Maybe a weird time to buy sandals, but these are cute, comfy, and on super sale right now! I LOVE them. ⭐
- These new boots are my favorites! The silhouette is so fun and they're ultra warm for Minnesota winter.
- These kids hands-free shoes have been such a win for my oldest whose feet are growing a mile a minute. She loves them, I love them, win-win. ⭐
- I bought these jeans about a month ago and have to remind myself not to wear them every day. The wash on them is so good!
- I love this sweater so so much - feels like a sweatshirt but looks like a nice sweater, and the chunky cable pattern is so cute!
- This brow lamination gel has been so incredible for shaping and lifting my sparse, stubborn brows.
- And this serum foundation is so much more affordable than the other foundations I was using and works even better for light, even, luminous coverage.
- We recently moved my little one up to a big kid bed (cried a lot of actual tears about it) - we bought this bed for her and it's so cute. I love it so much. Snuggles, storytimes, lots of memories in this comfy little bed.
- I almost never buy new earrings but I just bought two new pairs of earrings that I love - one for more everyday wear and one for holiday fun! ⭐
- People ask me about my rings a lot, and these are the ones I have and love - stacking rings, forever tie ring, and a super cute hammered ring. ⭐
- My oldest loves to draw and I just ordered this drawing projector for her as a Christmas gift. It just arrived today. I can't wait to give this to her.
- I talk about it a lot, but I am still absolutely loving this air fryer and use it multiple times each week! ⭐
Happy early Thanksgiving to you and yours. ❤️ - Lindsay | | |
| |
No comments:
Post a Comment