Sunday, October 27, 2024

Recipe of the Week: Pasta e Fagioli


Pasta e Fagioli

Pasta e fagioli, sometimes shortened to pasta fagioli (or pasta fazool if you're a Sopranos fan), is a classic Italian soup. Its name literally translates to "pasta and beans," and it consists of tiny pasta, creamy beans, and tender vegetables in a fragrant tomato broth. It comes together in one pot. The ingredients are largely pantry staples. AND the combination of pasta, beans, and veggies makes it a satisfying standalone meal. If you're looking for simple, affordable, and delicious dinners to add to your rotation, pasta e fagioli can't be beat. I'm sharing my go-to recipe below. I hope you love it as much as I do!

GET THE RECIPE!

 

My Favorite Soup Making Tools

Zwilling 7-inch Santoku Knife

I love using this knife to chop through all my soup ingredients.

Staub 5.5-Quart Dutch Oven

I always make soup using a quality Dutch oven.

Hearth & Hand Stoneware Bowls

These bowls are stunning and the perfect size for serving soup!

Newness Soup Ladle

This silver ladle makes serving soup so much easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment