Saturday, November 4, 2023

Weekly Meal Plan💚

Image

Hi friends-

It was a busy cookie week! Let's Eat Cookies, my cookie cookbook, is available and shipping! YAY! Make sure you get your copy so you are ready to bake LOTS of cookies this holiday season.

I also launched Cookie Sweatshirts! They are SO cute and cozy. Orders are available now until November 10th. Hurry and grab one before it's too late!

Ok, let's get to this week's recipes! I have a delicious line-up for you! Enjoy!

RECIPES TO MAKE THIS WEEK

*Read this week's This and That HERE!**

If you make a recipe, let me know by leaving a comment and star rating on our blog. It is SO helpful! Thanks a million!

Have a great week!

Maria

Want more? Check out all of our recipes! Follow along on Instagram. You can purchase our first cookbook HERE and my cookie cookbook HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment