Wednesday, November 29, 2023

"It’s truly changed my life!"

Hey reader

Meet Barbara, who during her first three months in our Challenge program dropped 20 lbs and 23.5 inches.

This mother of 3 and grandmother of 7 was feeling frustrated in her "retirement body" and was ready for a change!

You can read her entire Clean Eating journey here:

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/how-cfc-helped-barbara-loose-20-at-age-69/

Want to have your own results?

Reply back to this email if you want a link to learn more about the 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge... we start tomorrow!

(New or Returning Members are invited to upgrade to our VIP program.)

"I never thought I’d get my health and body back in shape.

After retiring from my admin assistant job in 2016, I was feeling frustrated.

I had always been “chunky” but now I had managed to pack on another 25-30 pounds from all the tasty processed foods I was indulging in.

I spent 6-7 months just reading all the inspiring stories and comments. When I saw a sale for new members, I decided to take the plunge!

Just in the first month alone I lost 8.6 pounds and 7 inches!

🎉And the pounds kept coming off challenge after challenge.

🎉Now, after completing my third CFC challenge, I’ve lost a whopping 20.2 pounds and 23.5 inches!🎉

I have more energy than I did in my 20s thanks to eating clean and walking 2-3 miles a day.

I’m 69 years young and in the best shape I’ve been in decades!

PLUS! Rachel and her support team are there every step of the way providing you with so much useful information and encouragement along with all the tools you need to succeed.

If you’re on the fence about improving your health, join me!

I can’t wait for you to feel as amazing as I do now thanks to clean eating.

It’s truly changed my life!"

- Barbara

Read about Barbara's entire journey and share her success with your friends and family by email, on Facebook, or on Pinterest.

https://cleanfoodcrush.com/how-cfc-helped-barbara-loose-20-at-age-69/

I'm so proud of Barbara's progress in all of her time with us!

Make today Great!

❤ Rachel​​​​​ 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment