Friday, March 31, 2023

Your Top 10 Easter recipes


Good morning / good afternoon! Today's post is for everyone doing some Easter planning this weekend. The top 10 most popular Easter recipes, the recipes that readers return to year after year.

How many of them have you already tried?? Tell me in today's post!

A BIG THANKS ❤️

To all the wonderful, WONDERFUL readers in Canada and the States who sent through release day photos of my cookbook - in stores, in your kitchens, being carried by your pooches - you made my day. Thank you a million times over! I wish so much I had gone over for launch day. NEXT BOOK!

DON'T MISS....

1. The new "what to make" cookbook section below where I'm adding suggestions for recipes to try from my cookbook, and why your life won't be complete until you've tasted it. πŸ˜‚

2. Fun little flash-giveaway on a "caption this" Dozer photo on instagram. See Life of Dozer section below for how to enter!

Happy weekend everyone!

- Nagi & Dozer xx 🐢


Readers' choice - Top 10 Easter recipes

Get the Top 10 Easter recipe


What to make this weekend from "Dinner"

There's over 150 recipes in my cookbook. Where to start? Here are some weekend-worthy suggestions!

Lamb Tachin (page 250)

Golden rice stuffed with bold spiced lamb. We've been receiving rave reviews about this recipe. Recipe video here (scan the QR code in the cookbook and it will take you right to the video!)

Creamy Tuscan Chicken Pasta Bake (page 158)

Nope, nothing authentically Tuscan about this at all. Just full of flavours vaguely reminiscent of what I think of as Tuscan-like flavours, so I went with the cute name! πŸ˜‚ Recipe video here - so you can see how easy it is to make, and how delicious it is.




Life of Dozer

There's a "caption this" snap-giveaway happening on Instagram right now, on this photo! Win a $200 voucher for Amazon or any online store of choice. Enter here!

(So much cool-dude attitude oozing, I love it πŸ˜‚)

- Nagi x



No comments:

Post a Comment