Thursday, March 30, 2023

πŸ˜‹ Blueberry Cream Cheese Scones



Hello ooseims,

Welcome! I hope your day has been amazing so far. Scones are a delicious breakfast or snack. These blueberry cream cheese scones are my favorite flavor! I hope you love them too.

My Raspberry Cream Cheese Scones were such a hit, that I just had to make a blueberry version too. Adding cream cheese to the pastry dough, along with butter, gives the scones a softer crumb and hint of tangy flavor.

Making these scones is as easy as mixing up a dough, cutting it into circles, and baking. So you can whip up a batch in no time. Serve these scones with a fresh pot of coffee or tea for a perfect anytime treat!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment