Sunday, March 26, 2023

πŸŽ‰ Weekly Update March 26th, 2023 πŸŽ‰

Hey there reader!

I hope you're doing well. Can you believe it's already the last week of March? Time flies, doesn't it? Summer will be here before we know it, and I can't wait! I'm really looking forward to hanging out on the deck with my hubby and friends and enjoying some drinks.

But for now, let's talk about what's going on in Buffalo this March. Unfortunately, it's still pretty cold and rainy here, so we're not quite ready to break out the grill and start cooking up some burgers. Instead, we're still sticking to comfort foods like pasta and soups to keep us warm.

Let's talk about some progress (or lack of), shall we?

😫 To be honest, this week was pretty tough for me; I felt extra tired and burnt out with all the work, my kids' sports and activities, and life in general. But I plan to take a solid couple of weeks off in June to recharge, which I'm looking forward to.

πŸ˜„ Despite feeling pretty drained this week, I did manage to keep up with some of my goals.

I had a smoothie 4 out of the seven days this week. I know I should have one every day, but sometimes I just don't feel like getting out my Vitamix. But I've noticed that I feel even more tired when I skip my smoothies, so prioritizing this is important.

I had my Protein Power Mason Jar Salad every weekday last week. I'm obsessed with these salads - even when I'm working from home; they make lunchtime so much easier and healthier for me.

Unfortunately, exercise was seriously lacking this week. It's a bummer because I was finally getting into my groove last week. But this week, I only managed to get in 3 days of exercise, one of which was just a walk with my husband after work.

Posting in the Facebook group is helpful for me, so if you want to check in with me during the week, feel free to head over there.

Okay, let's get to our newsletter.

Announcements

I've got some exciting news to share with you this week.

πŸŽ‰ First, I reached out to Michelle from Souper Cubes last week and asked if she'd be willing to offer a discount to my readers on their Souper Cubes purchase. She said yes! So now you can all get 10% off your purchase using the code OYS10. How awesome is that? Please note that this offer can't be combined with any other discounts. Grab your Souper Cubes here!

πŸŽ‰ Secondly, I'm having a flash sale on my 10-Day Healthy Dinner Challenge Guide this weekend. It's only $4.97! This sale ends tonight, though, so if you're interested, grab your copy before the price goes back up to $8.97 tomorrow morning. Get the 10-Day Healthy Dinner Challenge Guide here for $4.97!!

Recipes to Make This Week!

Leave a Recipe Rating & Comment

If there are any Organize Yourself Skinny recipes you've made, I would appreciate it if you could go to my blog, leave a rating, and comment under the recipe. This helps me so much with Google, and it's a great way to support the OYS blog. Thank you so much!

Organize Yourself Skinny Facebook Group

Head to the OYS Facebook group for healthy recipes and lifestyle motivation! This is where all of the fun happens! Join here.

Have a great week!

Tammy Overhoff

Ps. Hey, have you checked out my shop, Reset & Flourish? If not, let me tell you all about it!

At Reset & Flourish, you can find many helpful resources to help you fit a healthier lifestyle into your busy schedule. From freezer prep guides to 10-day challenges and eBooks, there's something for everyone. And that's not all! I'm also creating workshops and courses that will make healthy living more manageable. I'm constantly adding new resources to my shop, so check back often. Check out the Reset & Flourish Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment