
Hi reader,
I mentioned a few days ago that over 2,700 students have graduated from Grocery Budget Bootcamp, and collectively they've saved over 20 MILLION dollars.
I still get goosebumps when I write that!
I wanted to take a minute and share with you some stories from recent graduates. If you've been trying to get a grip on grocery budgeting... - to save more money on the healthy foods you need and love
- to save more time (by streamlining how you plan and shop)
- to eliminate the stress over affording healthier food choices (especially in today's times)
- to find a system you can actually stick with!!
… then you'll want to check these out!
(Click on the images below to view the amazing stories of these graduates!)
Amy from Virginia (family of 6) - On track to save $15,000 in one year! | | | |
Emmy from Indiana (family of 6) - Saving over $400 every month! | | | |
Carrie (family of 9) - Cut her budget by 25% and paid for the course in the first two weeks! | | | | Do you want to stop receiving emails about Grocery Budget Bootcamp? No problem! Just click here to opt out. You'll still receive the weekly newsletter unless you unsubscribe from everything below. | | | | |
No comments:
Post a Comment