Saturday, June 11, 2022

Parmesan Bread Bites Recipe


Hello ooseims,

Welcome! I'm so very glad that you could join me today. I'm here to share a delicious recipe with you. These Parmesan bread bites are a perfect addition to any pasta or Italian dish, or as an appetizer.

I don't know what it is, but I've ALWAYS loved me some carbs. The smell of the yeasty dough just seriously makes me swoon! The pizza dough recipe I have makes enough for THREE pizzas. I decided to use some of it to make some other recipes to share with you. The first being these wonderful Parmesan Cheese Bread Bites.

Grab the recipe!

That cheese and garlicky goodness make these a perfect appetizer, snack or game day finger food. Just be sure to have your favorite marinara on hand and plenty of napkins. Click (or tap) here to grab the recipe now!




Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment