Thursday, November 18, 2021

North Indian-Inspired Butter Chickpeas

North Indian-Inspired Butter Chickpeas
View this email in your browser

Two months, two blogs! Feels so good to be back on the blog as the social media space gets more and more overwhelming I find myself wanting to return to the roots and share in a way that feels nourishing and authentic.

There will always be a blend of all forms of communication and connection with My New Roots from inspiration on social media and the blog that's free and widely-available, to hard-copies of content and photography through my cookbooks, as well as more in-depth, holistic lifestyle and cooking videos, exclusive recipes, and live events on my subscription platform, My New Roots Grow. There's something for everyone across many platforms and I hope you feel supported here as deep as you're ready to go. All are welcome!


Today I'm excited to share with you a new blog recipe, inspired by North Indian flavours that's richly-spiced and luxuriously bathed in sauce (you know how much I love a saucy creation). If you'd like to join me in making this special dish live, you're invited to the upcoming Winter Radiance Retreat with Mikkala Marilyn Kissi for 3 hours of Living Yolates, breath work, this cooking class, seasonal lifestyle lectures and much more! 

This special, seasonal recipe is perfect as we head into the darker, colder months of the year and I know I'll be turning to these butter chickpeas to keep me warm and grounded. It brings me much comfort and joy picturing us from our little corners of the world over steaming pots and nourishing bowls. 

Big hugs and much love, 

Sarah B

Website Website
Facebook Facebook
Instagram Instagram
Copyright © 2021 My New Roots, All rights reserved.
You got this email because you signed up for news at mynewroots.org

Our mailing address is:
My New Roots
201 City Centre Dr Suite 200
Mississauga, Ontario L5B 2T4
Canada

Add us to your address book


Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

No comments:

Post a Comment