Thursday, November 18, 2021

How to Make Thanksgiving Dinner Crazy Fast and Easy

Hi reader,

Last year I did something just a little bit crazy...

...I made Thanksgiving dinner in ONE HOUR.

It was AWESOME!

Attempting to cook Thanksgiving dinner in under an hour was SO MUCH FUN!! I even did it LIVE so you could watch me run around the kitchen. LOL! You can see the replay HERE!

It's crazy how much can happen in just one hour, but I learned a huge lesson: you can cook a healthy dinner quickly if you work smarter (and not harder).

I'm ALL ABOUT saving time in the kitchen, and I know you are too. So I updated my Thanksgiving in One Hour Menu and got it all set up for YOU! 


This menu contains EVERYTHING you need to make a healthy and delicious Thanksgiving dinner - mostly from scratch - right at an hour:

  • meal plan
  • shopping list
  • meal prep list
  • step-by-step cooking direction
  • original recipes

Click here to access the Thanksgiving in One Hour Menu!

(Psst! I timed myself to see how long it would take if I made EVERYTHING from scratch - including the pie crust, homemade cream of mushroom soup, and cubed bread for the stuffing - and it only added 15 minutes to my total time. So if you really truly want to get dinner done quickly without any convenience foods, go for it!)


The fact that the biggest meal of the year can be done so quickly is PROOF that the average weeknight dinner could be done just as fast... if not faster!

Can you hit "reply" to this email and tell me what your biggest struggle with Thanksgiving dinner is? As in, if I gave you a magic wand to magically make the worst part of the day disappear, what would that be?


I look forward to seeing your reply!

♥ Tiffany

PS - It took me DAYS to create a step-by-step plan for pulling off Thanksgiving dinner in under an hour, but you can save all that time by using my plan.


Click here to view the menu on my 30 Minute Dinners platform. It's super easy to use and is set up so you can plug and play! If you need a downloadable copy, click the link on the Overview tab to print it off.

Cheers to more time to relax on a holiday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment