Saturday, November 27, 2021

How Brownies can help BOTH of us!


Hi ooseims.archieves@blogger.com-

Happy Small Business Saturday. Most people think food blogging is easy. I mean, it's a great job, but there are a lot of expenses that come into play.

For example, I test my recipes NUMEROUS times before ever sharing them with you. Then there is photography, videos, writing, social media, website support, and so much more.

If you're ever wondering how to support your favorite blogger (that's me, right???), here's a few things you can do!

How to Support Me:

  1. Visit my website. Easy peasy. Just use my site as a resource for you!
  2. Share with others. Tell people about my website. Go on facebook and share my recipes that you love with others!
  3. Visit my "shop" page. You will find my Cookies, Brownies, and Christmas Treats cookbooks for downloading. They are all only $3.99 each and available immediately!
  4. Scroll down my shop page and you'll see some of my favorite amazon tools and products! By purchasing one of my suggested items on amazon, there is NO EXTRA COST to you, and I receive a few pennies on the dollar for all purchases!
  5. Be positive and kind. I get it. Sometimes a recipe doesn't turn out and it's super frustrating. But lashing out at the food blogger won't help....instead email me and let's talk about what went wrong!! There is a real person behind the website!

I am so thankful for each and every one of you who already do these things above. You are why my website is successful and why I love what I do each and every day.

Have a great weekend,

Aimee @ Shugary Sweets



Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment