Friday, November 19, 2021

Get Excited for LEFTOVER TURKEY! 🦃


Hi!

The best part of Thanksgiving might just be THE LEFTOVERS.

This is my favorite video we've ever made!

Watch Turkey Tetrazzini

WATCH: Turkey Tetrazzini

Turkey tetrazzini is a creamy baked pasta and my new favorite way to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey. This easy recipe is made with simple ingredients (but WITHOUT canned soup!) and can feed a crowd or freeze for later. Learn how to make it in our newest video!

PS. I'm starting up full-length videos again! I'd love for you to watch and let me know what you think ❤︎

More Great Recipes for Thanksgiving Leftovers:

Not finding what you are looking for? Check out all of our Thanksgiving recipes here.

xo,
Erin Clarke

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article click here.


The Well Plated Cookbook by Erin Clarke with a link to purchase

Order Now: Amazon / Barnes and Noble / More +

No comments:

Post a Comment