Saturday, November 27, 2021

Easy To Eat Caramel Apples


Hello ooseims,

Welcome! I hope your day has been enjoyable so far. If you've ever had a caramel apple you know how hard and messy they can be to eat. Today I'm sharing a recipe for my inside out caramel apples. Delicious and easy to eat!

They're easy, great for kids, and…they're as yummy as the big ones. And if you eat a couple of slices, you won't feel guilty as with the bigger apples. Enjoy the great taste of a caramel apple, chocolate, and nuts, but easier to eat when in slices, so they're perfect for little hands.

Inside Out Caramel Apple

Now you can have a classic fall snack without all the mess! If you try these out, let me know what you think! I love hearing from my readers. Click (or tap) here to get the recipe to inside out caramel apples nows



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment