Thursday, November 18, 2021

Caramel Apple Pie Crust Cookies


Hello ooseims,

Welcome! I'm so glad you could join me today. I have a delicious treat to share with you that is perfect for the fall holidays. -- Caramel Apple Pie Crust Cookies

These Caramel Apple Pie Crust Cookies are pinwheel cookies made with a cream cheese pie crust, filled with diced apple on top of a cinnamon/sugar mixture, and drizzled with a caramel sauce. They are absolutely AMAZING.

Get the recipe!

I got the idea for these cookies from a fellow blogger and they came out better than I could have hoped for. After years of working on this blog, I still love coming up with new things to share with you. I hope you love these cookies as much as I do!



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment