Friday, October 22, 2021

I tried baking in my Pressure Cooker! Here's what happened...

Hey reader reader

Whenever I post a recipe like chocolate cake or bread rolls, here's a question I get asked the most - "Can I make this in a pressure cooker?" 

After the 50th time I was asked the same question, I decided to give it a try. And guess what - it worked like a charm!

So I made a whole video about it too! The video covers all the basics and how-tos on how to actually use a pressure cooker to bake a cake or even some cookies. 

Video about how to use a pressure cooker for baking

Also, here are two new recipes that went up this week. Hope you try these out!

1. Salt and Pepper Chicken: Simple and bold! This classic appetizer uses the most basic ingredients to create something delicious

Salt and pepper chicken served on a grey plate with a fork

2. Goan Prawn Curry: My recipe is a take on the famous Goan prawn curry - a rich flavourful gravy thats sour and spicy

Goan Prawn Curry served over rice in a bowl

Happy Cooking,

Richa

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment