Thursday, September 16, 2021

Lemon Cake with Secret Less-Sweet Fluffy Lemon Frosting


We're celebrating the first signs of Australia starting to (cautiously! slowly!) relax lockdown laws with a beautiful lemon cake! Bright lemon flavours in a tender velvety crumb based on my Vanilla Cake that readers around the world have fallen in love with, the crowning glory here is the Secret Less-Sweet Fluffy Lemon Frosting. Far superior to the usual buttercream, this magic frosting is 100% smooth, far less sweet and less rich than buttercream. It's totally dreamy! - Nagi & Dozer 🐶 x


Lemon Cake with Secret Less-Sweet Lemon Frosting

Get the recipe


🇦🇺 It's an Aussie Lockdown Life.... 🇦🇺

I know most people can't wait for lockdown to finish so they can go to the pub with their mates. Me, I can't wait until I can get into the RecipeTin Meals kitchen to cook with the team!! To this day, I still haven't been in 😩 I have such FOMO*, the team send me photos and video updates regularly.

120 homemade nutritious meals every day donated to the vulnerable, plus these days we're doing desserts too!!

It always cracks me up to see that the guys watch my videos making a recipe for 4 that they then convert to 120 - like this Asian Chilli Chicken:

Here it is - at scale!

I also see that the guys haven't put in a purchase request for a whiteboard - because they don't need one. They just write on the walls! 😂

Happy weekend everyone! To those of you also in lockdown - chin up. We're another week closer to freedom. I know I keep up a cheerful attitude, and for the most part I am totally fine. I'm lucky I have a job that is easy to do from home. But it isn't all fun and games over here.

But whenever I get down, I always remember there are people who are far worse off than me, that I'm actually incredibly lucky. So I give myself a good kick up the butt, pick myself up and get back to it.

Be thankful for what you have. Think of something different to do this weekend. Make...err, well, Lemon Cake! 😂 - Nagi x


Life of Dozer

He simply glows in the morning light!



- Nagi x



1 comment:

  1. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. pdf to ppt

    ReplyDelete