Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Richa’s Guide to Stocking an Indian Pantry

Hey reader reader,

I'm back with the Wednesday Tip series - and this week I have the solution to our most requested tip - how to stock an Indian Pantry! You get a complete list of pantry ingredients straight from an Indian (that's me ๐Ÿ˜) in a printable format!

Just print, go shopping, stock up and you will be all ready to try out all, yes ALL of my Indian recipes!

I have even marked out my absolute essentials! These ingredients are always available at my house. I couldn't possibly function without them.

This list will be your life saviour too! Have a look and let me know how you like it. Some of my favourite Indian recipes to start making with your new well stocked Indian pantry are Dhaba Style Moon Dal, Restaurant Style Butter Chicken or Restaurant Style Paneer Butter Masala, Rajma Masala, Palak Paneer and the humble Tomato Chutney :)

Happy Shopping,

Richa

Unsubscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment