Friday, August 13, 2021

New and Delicious Recipes from An Italian in my Kitchen August 13, 2021.

Good morning everyone, it's been awhile! I have been enjoying a few weeks off with family and friends and now I am ready to get back to baking, cooking and sharing with all of you. I hope where ever you are, that you are well and not too hot! Take care and Buon Appetito!

Hi reader

New Recipes on the Blog

No Bake White Chocolate Apricot Cheesecake

White Chocolate Cheesecake with fresh apricots and a cookie crust. An easy no-bake cheesecake that is cold, creamy, and the best sweet treat for a warm day or evening. Plus, it's the great make-ahead dessert!

Apricot cheesecake on a black cake stand.

Eggplant Cheese Strudel Recipe

A savory cheese strudel with grilled eggplant is a delicious baked treat for lunch or dinner. Enjoy it warm from the oven, at room temperature, or even cold from the refrigerator. If you've never tried a savory strudel, I think you will enjoy it. It's like a favourite sandwich but instead of bread, you get the fillings wrapped up in flaky, buttery pastry.

Eggplant strudel on a blue board.

Easy Strawberry Sauce Recipe

This easy strawberry sauce recipe is bursting with the flavour of fresh juicy strawberries. Keeping a jar of this simple strawberry sauce on hand at all times is a quick and easy way to jazz up all kinds of breakfast treats and desserts!

Strawberry sauce in a grey bowl.

If you are looking for more food videos to watch why not check out my new Youtube Channel. Featuring my daughters. Don't forget to subscribe! Have a great weekend!



Rosemary @ An Italian in My Kitchen
anitalianinmykitchen.com
rosemary@anitalianinmykitchen.com





My Books















No comments:

Post a Comment