Monday, August 30, 2021

A bonus surprise just for the bargain hunters.

Hi reader,

I sat down at my computer early this morning to check on my newest course Meal Planning Bootcamp and here we are - four hours later - and I haven't moved an inch, LOL!

My inbox has been FLOODED with questions and feedback and excitement and I'm just doing my best to keep up with everyone!

Take Amanda for example, who said,

GBB was so good, hopefully this too will help!

Or Laura who said,

I've been meal planning for a few years now and its gotten more difficult as time as gone on. I need a NEW way of doing things!


I'm taking a quick break now to go potty, make another matcha latte and to let you know that I didn't break the internet. (Which has happened before!)

If you've been trying to get a grip on meal planning…

  • to save more money
  • streamline how you plan and shop
  • to help you make healthier food choices
  • to find a system you can actually stick with

… then you'll want to check this out. 

→ All the details about Meal Planning Bootcamp can be found on this page.

There's an FAQ section there, but if you have a question and you don't see the answer, just hit "reply" and I'll get back to you ASAP! (I made sure to use an extra big mug for my latte, so there's no need to leave the chair, LOL!)

♥ Tiffany

PS - If you're hoping to get a spot in Meal Planning Bootcamp, it pays to be early!

We're including THREE bonuses you get when you join Meal Planning Bootcamp: 

  1. 100+ Connected Meal Planning Ideas (covering vegetarians, meat-lovers, breakfasts and sweets)
  2. my 130+ Master Substitution List (to keep your grocery bill SUPER low),
  3. and our brand new PDF Meal Planner (to keep yourself organized and on top of things)!!


Click HERE to register for Meal Planning Bootcamp.



I respect your time and inbox, so if you no longer want to hear about Meal Planning Bootcamp, just click here to opt-out and you will still receive the weekly newsletter. Or you can unsubscribe from everything using the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment