Wednesday, May 12, 2021

[Tried & True Challenge #2] Better than the Restaurant

Hi ooseims --

Welcome back to today's Tried and True Challenge!

Today I am sharing one of my all-time favorites:

Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken

This is a go-to recipe because it has the most amazing creamy garlic sauce with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes.

Seriously.

I think this recipe is better than any Tuscan Garlic Chicken I've had at any restaurant. And I love that takes just 30 minutes to prepare!

Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken



Today's Challenge: Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken

So, today I challenge you to make my Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken and sit down together at the dinner table to enjoy as a family.

This meal is SIMPLE and DELICIOUS!

I PROMISE that you can get this meal made and on the table ready for your family so fast for them to enjoy!

View the Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Recipe

Tag #triedandtruechallenge to Win!

Don't forget about my $200 grocery gift card giveaway!

Take a picture of your family around the dinner table, enjoying one of the Tried & True recipes (or any home-cooked meal together).

Post it on Instagram, tag #triedandtruechallenge and you'll be entered. I pick one lucky winner each month.


Look out for our next challenge tomorrow!

Hope you're enjoying these Tried & True recipes and your time together as a family.

Watch your inbox for your next amazing meal suggestion to arrive tomorrow.

Til tomorrow,
Alyssa Rivers
The Recipe Critic


Your Recipe Critic,
Alyssa

Unsubscribe | P.O. Box 1791, Draper, Utah 84020

No comments:

Post a Comment