Wednesday, May 12, 2021

These posts are my most popular recipes


Hello ooseims,

It's no secret that I love to develop recipes. There are a few that stand out more than the rest. Today I'm going to be sharing 2 of my most popular recipes with you.

Baking Bacon

Cooking bacon in the oven?

Yes, that's right! You can bake bacon in the oven with little to no effort. This way you'll also be able to control how long it's in the oven and cooked according to how you like it!

Grandma's Italian Bread

My Grandma's Italian Bread is an easy homemade bread recipe made with flour, water, yeast, salt, some sugar, and shortening. It's got the perfect crust, crunchy with a slight chewiness and is so incredibly soft and delightful on the inside.

I hope you try out these delicious recipes and I'll be back in your inbox in a couple of days with a few posts that I know you'll enjoy!

Have a great day,

Lynne



Have a blessed day!
Lynne
365 Days of Baking & More

Follow Me:
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
Subscribe to 365 Days Baking & More via FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment