Monday, April 22, 2024

Feel, Hear, and See Your Results in just a few Weeks.

Hey reader

Some highlights of the CFC 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge: 

☀️ Eat Every 3 Hours!

☀️ Get to your Goal Weight!

☀️ Convenient Ingredients! (No Weird Stuff.)

☀️ Increased Energy!

☀️ My team and I support and guide you through the program!

☀️ Cinco De Mayo Bonus 12 bonus ebooks + a Free 2nd month of group support)

Get started on your goals today and become a healthier version of yourself!

In 2 weeks, you’ll feel it. 

In 4 weeks, you’ll hear it.

In 8 weeks, you’ll see it.

Let's do this together!

BUT

Without a plan, it is way too easy to get off track!

With our Cinco De Mayo Sale BOGO sale going on RIGHT NOW, you get two 30-Day Challenge Groups (60 Days of CFC!) for the price of one AND 12 Bonus eBooks!

Learn More and Register Now >> https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Here are the THREE Cinco De Mayo Exclusive Bonus ebooks we're sharing for being one of our amazing CFC Customers:

1. Craveworth Fresh Summer Salsa Recipes.

2. Cart Smart  - Helps you Simplify and Streamline your grocery shopping so you can Save Time and Money and make it easier to Reach your Goals.

3. Life is Messy, but TACOS Make It Better!

You will love these recipes and helpful shopping tips and can use them for years to come! 

Simply join our next 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge, and we will send you a link to download these 3 books too!

For our Cinco De Mayo Celebration, you can register for the May 1st Clean Eating Challenge and receive the June 3rd Challenge FREE!

The sooner you join, the sooner you receive access to our community and receive our support. 

I Would Love for you to Join us for the next 2 months!

<3 Rachel

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Want to know the number one thing I hear from our Clean Eating Challenge members after they've finally lost that stubborn weight with our Program?

"I wish I had joined sooner!"  

I used to be surprised to find out that people had been making my recipes for a year (or even TWO!) and following CleanFoodCrush routinely before joining.

While some had a little success, what they noticed was that after they decided to finally join the challenge, their results were incredible!

What's the difference between reading public posts and making the clean eating recipes I share?

A Very Specific Plan That Has Been Engineered For Maximum Results.

Oh, and an amazing support team that will be there for you Every. Single. Day.

Don't you deserve to have that???

I am 100% positive that you deserve the support and the extra energy you'll save by not having to figure it all out yourself.

I've done that part for you!

With our BOGO sale, you can get two Challenger groups (60 days of Support) for less than $100!

Do you have a few goals to reach by Summer?

Want to lose fat and feel great in your bathing suit?

Want to get back on track with your New Year's Resolutions? 

Our next 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge Starts today.

Learn More and Register Now >> https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

"Yesterday was the completion of my 30 day challenge and my enthusiasm is through the roof for the next 30 days!  So much thanks to Rachel, the Admins, and this group.  You all brought back my zest for life!  Your motivation and inspiration have truly helped me thrive towards my goals.  This challenge helped me to eat to live and not live to eat.  
I lost a total of 8 lbs, 3" off my waist and 2" off my hips. I also lost a lot of self-doubt while gaining a healthier me with more self-confidence and joy in my life.  I didn't deprive myself of food, I satisfied my body with the right foods. Exercise has been a part of my life for a while and I felt like I was in a rut in the kitchen.  I love to cook and bake and the recipes along with the meal plans were so helpful, easy to follow, and delicious!  
I look forward to the next 30 days and beyond!" - Lisa

If you want to be our next success story, we want to work with you in our May 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge. 

That is why I want you to join us today! 

With our Cinco De Mayo BOGO Sale going on RIGHT NOW, you get two 30 Day Challenge Groups (60 Days of CFC!) for the price of one AND 12 Bonus eBooks!

Kind of a no-brainer, right?!

You deserve to spend the time focusing on YOU!

Let me show you everything you get when you join us today! (Including the 12 bonus eBooks!)

We have Limited Space available for May, register now before someone takes your space.

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

"Having everything planned out made it SO much easier. My clothes fit better. When all was said and done I lost 14 lbs and 6 inches in 4 weeks. But most importantly I feel AMAZING." - Angie

Space is LIMITED and filling up fast already.  It is going to be an amazing 60 days together! 

Don't wait till the last minute to join, commit to yourself NOW!

"For all of you considering joining The Challenge this month, I wanted to pass on our success. My husband joined me for the Challenge, and he lost 20 lbs. I am down 10 lbs. We are committed to continuing our Clean Eating Journey and have signed on for another 30 days. This challenge works if you follow the program, and you WILL feel and look fantastic!! Good luck and trust Rachel Maser!" - Brooke

This is your opportunity to look & feel your best in Spring 2024! 

The purpose of this program is to help people eat healthier, without sacrificing taste or having to eat complicated, "weird" foods.

Consider it a crash course in Clean Eating!

In the last 10 years, we have had nearly 70,000 people go through this program and received thousands of testimonials, so we know this plan works!

This is the perfect time to get a FRESH START and begin the rest of 2024 with some healthier habits!

Think about how much easier it will be to STICK to your RESOLUTIONS while in a community of others with similar goals! 

Sign up today, and have the time to get familiar with the plan.

You won't have to wait for anything to be shipped to you because our program is sent to your email shortly after ordering.

I want to make sure you are truly inspired to commit to your personal goals today!

We specifically timed the dates of this next Challenge to help you start the warmer weather with Clean Eating! 
The group is filling up fast!! I want to make sure you get your spot! >>

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge

Not only are you getting the entire CFC 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge,  a Free second month, and the 3 Cinco De Mayo Bonuses, but you're also receiving our 9 No-Excuses Succes Bonuses:

1. If that's not enough you're also getting our 12 Challenge Approved Smoothie Recipes eBook for Free.

  • 12 Quick and Easy Smoothie Recipes.
  • How to Make the Perfect Smoothie. 
  • Links to Blenders we Love!
2. Party Food to Share with your Crew!   85 Pages of Delicious Party Foods That Everyone Will Enjoy. 

3. Additionally, you're also getting our Clean Eating Travel Rescue Guide!

  • Tips for Eating Clean While Eating Out and Traveling!
  • Makes it easier to make Healthy Decisions while Dining Out. 
  • What to do when you can't seem to find something suitable on the Menu!

4. You're getting an easy-to-use PDF with dozens of Clean Eating SNACK ideas!  Super convenient!

5. Complimentary copy of Healthy & Delicious 5 Ingredient Recipes eCookbook:

  • 14 Recipes that only require 5 ingredients to make! 

6. You're getting our Immunity Support Pack - Ready to boost your immune system through food? Here's your eGuide!

7. CRUSH Your Cravings with our Guide dedicated to helping you when you're looking for quick comfort food. 

  • Includes NINE different strategies for staying on the plan when cravings hit.  

8. Need 15 Breakfast Ideas to start your day off right?  We're including our Protein-Packed Breakfast Recipes eCookbook with your order too. 

9. A Complete Guide to Dining Out! - Just because you've got plans, doesn't mean you need to quit the Challenge. 

That's 9 different bonuses included with the 30-Day Clean Eating Challenge for NO ADDITIONAL Cost!

You can get it all here: https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

When you join May Challenge, you will receive:

* 4-Week Clean Eating Guide - During the first week we will Detox all the junk, and in the following 3 weeks, we learn how to eat for life!

* Sample Shopping Lists for the 30 Days & BEYOND!

* Flexible Weekly Menu Plans

* Daily Support - Not cliches about dieting, but REAL facts & advice that works.

* Daily Meal, Mood, & Nutrition Tracker - So helpful!

* Private Online Community - THIS is where the magic happens. My team and I, (plus a small private group of amazing people doing the challenge just like you) will hold you accountable, be your supporters and cheerleaders.

* A complete 30-day plant-based version of the Challenge

* 12 Bonus E-Cookbooks to help you make the program even more enjoyable!

* Special Bonus - Our May 30 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group - FREE *

Give yourself the gift of a stress-free 30 days by getting all the plans, recipes, and Guides today!

WARNING: This offer is VERY limited and expires when Registration is Full!

If you want to get $500+ worth of bonuses Free and get the Accountability and Support you require, go here now:

https://cleanfoodlove.com/challenge/

“I am very focused, my head is clear and my body feels good. My arthritis has calmed down and my acid reflux has disappeared. My advice to you: you HAVE to try it. At least give it a good effort for a month. It’s only 30 days and once you see the results you will want to keep going.” - Amanda

"I knew all about healthy foods but understanding when and how to eat them has worked so much better!" - Beth

 


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment