Monday, December 4, 2023

NEW! ⭐️ My Essential Cookie Baking Tools

My Essential Cookie Baking Tools

Click here to read this on the website and share a comment.

'Tis the season for cookie baking, cookie gifting, cookie tins, and cookie trays, oh my! πŸŽ„

When most people start baking, cookies are usually one of the first recipes to be tackled. And for good reason… most cookie recipes do not require any specialty ingredients, the mixing methods are simple, and you don't need much in the way of equipment.

After baking for decades and running this website since 2007, I have used countless pieces of kitchen equipment. Today, I am sharing with you what I consider my essential tools for cookie baking. Whether you need to update your kitchen tools, are looking for a gift, or starting a registry, this is a wonderful list of basics to get you started!

Happy cookie baking! πŸͺπŸ˜„

More Baking-Related Shopping Guides:




No comments:

Post a Comment