Saturday, December 30, 2023

Antipasto Wedge Salad {New} + Ina's Baked Fontina, Spinach-Artichoke Dip, Tangerine Spritzes & More Favorite New Year's Eve Nibbles

Friends, hello!

It feels very clichΓ© to write about the astonishment of another year passing, but honestly: how did we get here?

It is a drizzly morning here in Upstate New York, and I have zero plans except to make a big pot of Vermont Cheddar Cheese Soup and the dough for tomorrow's night Sicilian pizza, which I'm bringing to a party along with the above-pictured antipasto wedge salad, which has become my latest obsession.

It's inspired by a salad I had at Rubirosa in NYC earlier this month, and I find the combination of all of the bits of cheese, olives, and cured meats along with the creamy dressing to be completely irresistible. I wrote about it here.

Friends, I hope you spend tomorrow evening surrounded by people you love with lots of good food and cheer by your side. Happy New Year!


10 Festive Appetizers

I've rounded up all of my favorite New Year's Eve recipes from drinks to dips in this post. Find some highlights below:

Spinach Artichoke Dip (... in a bread bowl πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰)

Homemade Ranch Dip with Greek Yogurt ... a favorite!

Ina Garten's Baked Fontina... a crowd pleaser!

Sun-Dried Toto andmato andSpinach Pesto

How to Make Crostini

Addictive Cheese Sticks

Endive Boats with Pear, Blue Cheese, and Candied Pepitas

Thyme-Roasted Grapes with Homemade Ricotta

Pickled CruditΓ© with Spicy Cashew Dip

​Raw Beet Dip

Simple Marinated Olives

Tangerine Spritz


5 Free Resources Available to You


PS: You're loving these Uglies!

Happy Cooking,


Alexandra Stafford



Love what you're reading? Click here to receive an alert every time I post a new recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment