Saturday, November 4, 2023

Who’s with me?

Hey reader

"I just completed the 10-day detox & wanted to share some of my learnings:

1.  It’s amazing how much better I feel - less inflamed/swollen

2.  I don’t think I have ever slept better!

3.  I lost around 6 lbs. Not sure on inches - I do that monthly.

4.  I’m working with a Dr - and she is amazed at how quickly my PH, water & protein indicators came into line & I am in ketosis!

5.  I wasn’t perfect - but I didn’t beat myself up about it.  I did not mess up on what I ate - just when I ate.

All in all - I would suggest this cleanse to anyone that needs to get back on track - especially *ahem* after a “couple of holiday months”.

Hint - don’t overthink it - just keep things simple that will work for you and your life.   I used Rachel's guide for my meal plan & made it work for me."

- Andi

Overindulged lately?

The 10 Day Total Mind & Body Detox Plan is a comprehensive plan designed to Purge Built-Up Toxins, Blast Stubborn Fat, and Break Through Plateaus.

https://cleanfoodcrush.securechkout.com/10-day-detox

The 10-Day Total Mind & Body Detox Includes:

- 10-Day Detox Success Guide

- 10-Day Detox Menu & Meal Plan

- The Ultimate Detox Checklist Detox Supplement Guide

- Complete Detox Recipe Manual

- Private Detox Community Group

You can read more about it at:

https://cleanfoodcrush.securechkout.com/10-day-detox


If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
CleanFoodCrush, 1192 Draper Parkway Suite #433, Draper, UT 84020, US

No comments:

Post a Comment