Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Vegan Fajita Ranch Tacos (New Recipe!)


Vegan Fajita Ranch Tacos

(This post is in partnership with JewelOsco®.)
In the summer, I like my meals to be as simple as possible. I don't want to waste time going from store to store in search of a special ingredient. I don't want to spend hours in the kitchen fretting over a fussy recipe. It's just too beautiful not to be outside. The weather is warm and sunny, and I want to soak up every minute of it. To be clear – when I say simple, I don't mean boring. While I love recipes with easy prep, I still want them to be packed with punchy flavor. That's why I'm obsessed with these vegan fajita ranch tacos. They're zesty, bold, and fresh, but they're a breeze to put together.

GET THE RECIPE!

 

More from Love & Lemons...


No comments:

Post a Comment