Wednesday, June 1, 2022

This dessert has a secret ingredient ๐Ÿ‘€




Hi reader,

I first made this amazing dessert back in 2018 and it quickly became one of my most popular treats EVER for summer.

What if I told you I snuck a secret veggie into a rich, gooey brownie? Oh yes, we're talking about my famous zucchini brownies.

Before you delete this email, you must know that these brownies:

  • Have the perfect amount of moisture thanks to the zucchini
  • Are SO fudgy while still being grain free & dairy free
  • Don't taste like zucchini at all!

With 100+ 5-star reviews you know these babies are the real deal. Bake up a batch this summer and watch everyone fall in love (just tell them the secret afterward!)

Secret brownie magic

The Best Zucchini Brownies You'll Ever Eat


Get the recipe

If you make these brownies, be sure to leave a comment and a rating so I know how you liked them!

xoxo,
Monique

Loving these emails? To get an email whenever I post a new recipe or article, click here.



Join the AK Community

Have you joined our Facebook family? We share recipe inspiration, ideas for weekly meals & treats, and hold exclusive giveaways. Click here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment